We all travelled to Leeds, city of a thousand tears, to visit Catsman. We played a lot of board games (both digital and physical), went to an arcade and played with a 3D printed gun.
People who talked on this podcast: Animitch, Specs, Mooglepies, ShinyMissingno, Catsman and special guest Half-Heusler Alloy.
- 2:00 – Princess Diana PS4 Theme
- 6:47 – News: Warcraft 3, Delays and Crunch
- 21:04 – The Names of Jacob Rees-Mogg’s Children and What Their Superpowers Are
- 27:29 – Hentai Mike’s Pervtastic Quizathon
- 1:01:19 – Catsman’s Conundrum: Bad Levels in Good Games
- 1:20:49 – Specs Conundrum – Some weird thing about elevators
- 1:39:12 – Mitch is unhappy about the gaming section in The Metro
- 1:55:55 – The Doom Movie and Rayman cartoons
- 2:13:32 – Onwards And For The Rest Of My Life – Bigger Luke
Our next book-club game is Disco Elysium which will be a special, superlong book-club hosted by Woolyshambler.
This episode was edited by Catsman. Please excuse any problems with audio quality as live recordings are always a bit tricky to master. I think it sounds good though so screw the haters.