Things you should know about the first LAWYER GUY CHALLENGE:
- It will be a stream event happening on Saturday the 11th in the evening, BST (normally when me and moogle stream zoldo). Around 7 BST, perhaps?
- I need some poor saps to playtest my crappy game so I made up some kind of bullshit contest to justify it.
- It will feature an all-new Lawyer Guy: Defender of Justice level with new graphics, enemies, platforming challenges and other enhancements. This level is devilishly difficult and can only be beaten by one with true mastery of all video games.
- To compete, you only need to be able to stream. It would also be neat to do a googout (video only, audio not required) which is really as simple as installing xsplit (check out my tutorial).
- There will be fabulous prizes. By that I mean ‘the winner will get a copy of TRIP: Steam edition’. If you don’t use steam, don’t worry, nobody wants this game anyway.
- This is kinda short notice, if there aren’t enough people who want to participate then I will reschedule it.