We have a real treat for you with this one: Not only did I decide to do a multitrack recording, leading to improved audio quality, but we also managed to get the voice of Mario from the popular video game series Super Mario Bros to do the intro for us!
People who talked in this episode: Specs, Catsman, Shinymissingno, Woolyshambler and Mooglepies.
- 00:00:00 Pre-intro bantz
- 00:02:42 Intro
- 00:03:21 Comments
- 00:08:00 News – Including (but not limited to) Blizzard Controversy, Large File Sizes for games, Video game dev drama and an update on Fallout 76
- 00:30:29 Quiz – Find the Fuckle
- 00:41:11 Rituals in games
- 00:48:42 DeviantArt roulette
- 00:53:55 Book club game discussion: Liero and Soldat (sorry, video wasn’t saved from Twitch but we might play it again in future)
- 01:01:52 Discussion of double foods
- 01:05:15 Outro
I think this is the shortest podcast but it’s packed with content. I think it’s a really good one.
I’ve chopped up the segments with voice samples from a popular video game character. If you can tell me who it is then you will win the coveted prize of 1 Spoint.
Our next book club game for discussion will be Socks the Cat Rocks the Hill. We’ve already played it and it’s watchable here
We’ve been playing a lot of multiplayer stuff on Sundays recently so if you want to join us then please feel free.
This episode was edited by Specs. Remember last time I did this that I said I wouldn’t multitrack record and edit again? What was I thinking‽
Please tell us which version of Sonic CD’s music you think is better.