Howdy all, I just thought I’d drop in and tell you that I want to have another podcast recorded by this time next week. I’ll be scanning the airwaves at all the regular timeslots (3PM GMT and sometimes 6PM GMT) between friday and monday, so keep your eyes peeled for steam announcements, tweets, notifications in the stream chat or steam messages directed at you.
The reason I’m calling a podcast early is because I have a lot of studying to do this holiday, so I want to get the podcast done fast. If you’d like to volunteer to sit my exams for me then I may be willing to reschedule.
Miscellaneous announcements: by default, I don’t give dashboard access to new streamers. If you have a stream key and want dash access, PLEASE message me on steam or email me, and DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW THIS CHANNEL ON TWITCH.TV OR IT WILL NOT LET ME ADD YOU.
- Boigahs [c] vs. Catsman vs. Sef vs. Animitch vs. MD vs. Mooglepies / Elimination Chamber for the After Dark Championship
- Ghost Cops & Baron vs. Beauty and the Beat & A New Challenger / Six Man Tag Team Match
- Rustyheadphones [c] vs. Dragaroth / Jabroni Championship Match
- Waifu Warriors [c] vs. Gentlerangers / Co-op Championship Match
- Kristen [c] vs. Kukuxumushu vs. Robynn vs. Tigerwolf Vix vs. Laserkittymewmew / Elimination Chamber for the GLAdies Championship
- Forrestdumps vs. Everdark & Jambalayabob / Handicap tag match for the Masked Man’s freedom
- Shadow Dom [c] vs. Murdoc vs. Mashakosha vs. Manyfist vs. Hexler vs. Hoffymann / Elimination Chamber for the GWA Championship
Post your predicted winners in the comments. Correctly guessed Elimination Chamber matches are worth 8 points, and all other matches are worth 4. In total, Elimination Chamber is worth 40 points!
The Gentlemen discuss Maldita Castilla, Christmas themed games, Christmas release games (there are none), Black Friday, Twitch shenanigans, and ｎｅｘｔ ｇｅｎ.
[00:02:30] – Intro
[00:03:36] – Comments
[00:08:38] – Book Club: Maldita Castilla
[00:22:35] – Christmas games
[00:24:29] – News and non-news
[01:25:00] – Top vidya picks
[01:30:35] – What have you been playing?
[01:52:16] – Outro
- Fiendishkitty (c) vs. Kristen vs. Laserkittymewmew – GLAdies Championship Ladder Match
- The Cat & Dodd Connection and Mooglepies vs. HazWee and Raddyman – Six Man Tag Team Match
- Forrestdumps vs. Seanie – Singles Match
- Hoffymann & Animitch vs. Hexler & MD – Tag Team Match
- Mashakosha (c) vs. Boigahs – After Dark Championship Match
- Rusty vs. Kingofjibs (c) – Jabroni Championship 10-minute Ironman Match
- Waifu Warriors (c) vs. Corporate Union – Co-op Championship Match
- Tacoman vs. Dom (c) – GWA Championship Match
Post your predicted winners in the comments. Correctly guessed non-title matches are worth 2 points, title matches are worth 3 and the GWA title match is worth 5. See you Sunday, bubba. /Happyman
According to twitch tv’s new rules, under no circumstances are you allowed to post, or discuss, the following emoticon:
Or the circumstances by which it became a twitch emoticon. Doing so is punishable by a visit from the internet police.
PS: Fur give and fur get, that’s what I say.
The Gentlemen discuss Ken Levine’s morals, bad Kickstarters, Dodds stories, Pokemon, asymmetrical horror games and anime girl slapping simulators.
5:24 – Comments and game book club
19:29 – The news
48:43 – Next book club game – Maldita Castilla!
51:45 – What have you been playing?
1:14:05 – Kickstarter Watch
1:32:41 – Top Vidya Picks
1:40:54 – Podcast increases in entropy
EDIT: I will be attempting a recording at 3PM in the afternoon GMT (the usual time) on the first of november, twenty thirteen. If we don’t get enough people showing up, I will be pushing it back to the weekend.
For millions of years, the recording time for the podcast has been Sundays, between normally afternoon in GMT. However, I now have work obligations that basically mean I’m not available late on Sundays. As I’m in host’s chair this coming episode (really more of a stool, but whatever) I would like to propose moving the podcast time. Potentially, it’d go from Sunday afternoon to Sunday morning, which would make it late night in the US. Alternatively, I could punch it into the same slot on either Wednesday or Thursday.
Let me know which time is best for you in the comments. I’m planning on recording either this sunday morning, or next week. At some point, it’d be nice to see the return of fan favourites such as Juju, Dodds and Tacoman, and many more, so please tell me straight away if you have any particular time preference.